Bar Administrator and Cashier
Job: Bar Administrator and Cashier
Salary: £22,360 to £26,000 pro rata DOE
Dates of Work: November to January
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading live entertainment and festival companies.
Underbelly is famous for its bars and we pride ourselves on having friendly and atmospheric bars. Underbelly currently operates 5 festivals in the UK; Underbelly at the Edinburgh Fringe, Edinburgh Christmas, Udderbelly Festival at Southbank Centre, London Wonderground at Southbank Centre and Leicester Square Christmas. Through its productions arm, Underbelly also produces and creates touring shows for the UK and European touring market. www.underbelly.co.uk.
Job Description – Bar Admin Manager and Cashier
The Bar admin manager and Cashier will be part of a team running two Christmas Events in Central London. This role is working within a team of two reporting to the Underbelly’s Head of Bars. Duties will include:
- Daily banking,
- Daily Reporting,
- Float Control,
- Stock reporting,
- Creating Rotas,
- Staff Recruitment,
- Experience in working in Bars is desirable but not essential.
- Highly organized individual who is able to work within a team from all levels,
- Important to be able to think on your feet and be highly comfortable problem solving,
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure,
- An ability to work to deadlines, and plan and priorities short and long-term tasks effectively.
- Hard working and enthusiastic,
- Highly strong personal skills,
- A strong understanding of computer Literacy including the use of Mac’s, Word and Excel.
- Although no specific qualifications are required the applicant must be able to demonstrate a very high standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Tact, patience and diplomacy.
To apply please fill out the following form: https://form.jotformeu.com/72753674484367 .
Interviews will take place in London in October.