Christmas in Leicester Square – Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold by or on behalf of Underbelly Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “Underbelly”) for Christmas in Leicester Square, (“Event”) at the following locations:
Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7DE
This page details the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry (“Entry”) to the Event, shows, rides and amusements (“Attractions”)
Please note that by entering the Event and/ or Attractions and/ or purchasing any Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
The Terms are as follows:
1. Entry to the Event is free. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to any Attractions within the Event and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being removed from the relevant Attraction and/or the Event.
2. Tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant Attraction and/or Event.
3. All Ticket sales are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges are available after you have purchased your Tickets. Underbelly shall not be liable for losses resulting from the alteration or cancellation of any Attraction, including but not limited to travel and car parking.
4. Any tickets bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission will not be permitted.
5. All Tickets remain the property of Underbelly at all times and constitute a personal revocable licence from Underbelly to you which may be withdrawn by Underbelly and admission refused at any time.
6. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of your access to the relevant attraction. Customers with Tickets for the Leicester Square Spiegeltent should arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before the relevant start time as stated on the Tickets. Late arrivals for shows in the Leicester Square Spiegeltent will be admitted at the discretion of the Front of House manager. Posh and Sirlion seats will be given up 10 minutes before the start of the show.
7. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen, including postal despatch missing in transit. Removing any Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
8. Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket. Note that any booking fees are not refundable.
9. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of Underbelly in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
10. Underbelly reserves the right to determine the ratio of adults in relation to children required for adequate supervision. After 7pm on each day of the Event, no persons under 16 years of age will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by a person over 18 years of age. Underbelly reserves the right to ask for proof of ID and of the age of any visitor to the Event and/ or any Attraction. Underbelly further reserves the right to refuse access to any person if that person is unable to produce proof of their age and that person is refused admission for being under age. In such circumstances, Underbelly will not provide a refund to the visitor.
11. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
12. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, to close or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Event’s operating hours. Underbelly reserves the right at any time without refund or compensation to close any part of the Event or restrict the number of persons having access to the Event due to over-capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security or order, or if Underbelly considers that the circumstances so require.
13. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
14. Underbelly is not responsible for any injuries to visitors, however caused, save where any death or injury is caused by the proven negligence of Underbelly or its staff
15. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
16. Unfortunately we cannot accept responsibility for damage to or the loss of any personal property.
17. If an error is made in the price of any Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
18. If the Event and/or any attractions are cancelled in its entirety, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event and/or attraction will be open). In respect of any attraction for which you have already purchased a Ticket, if the attraction is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled attraction (subject to availability). If the attraction is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket. If you wish to claim such a refund, please apply in writing to Underbelly Ltd. 36 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8EB within 28 days of the date of the cancelled attraction (though please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause. Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption to or cancellation of the Event or any Attraction within the Event resulting from over-capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security or order, or if Underbelly considers that the circumstances so require, or if there are events beyond the control of the Underbelly and/or the operators of the relevant ride or attraction.
19. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Underbelly reserve the right to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission. Use of illegal substances and laser pens are strictly prohibited.
20. Customers may be ejected from the Event and the Park if, in the reasonable opinion of Underbelly or the Park, the customer is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms.
21. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Event. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, ticket holders consent to being the subject of filming, stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
22. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
23. In case of emergency, please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
24. All events are subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
25. Underbelly reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this website and attendance to the Event after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as updated and/or amended.
26. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Use of the site
Underbelly does not promise that the site will be error free – the site and content are delivered on an “as available” and “as-is” basis. Underbelly cannot ensure that the files you download from the site will be free of viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
The content and software of this site is the property of Underbelly. You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and retain copies of pages from this site for your own personal use. You also agree not to duplicate, modify, publish or download any of the information on this site unless authorised by Underbelly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your contact details will be held on the Underbelly mailing list. You may be contacted with information we feel may be appropriate and relevant to you from time to time. Mailings may include information from specially selected organisations and may be via post or e-mail. If you do not wish to receive mailings from us please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org giving your full name and address (as per your booking) and you will be removed from the mailing list.
All customer rights under the 1988 Data Protection Act (UK) any subsequent revisions will apply.